Зарегистрироваться

Создать ответ 
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. [url=https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/]Authentic NCAA
Автор Сообщение
jokergreen0220 Не на форуме
Posting Freak

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. [url=https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/]Authentic NCAA
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. Authentic NCAA Jerseys . -- Rob Gronkowskis season appears to be over after he hurt his knee when hit after a reception. The New England Patriots star tight end, who missed the first six games recovering from off-season forearm and back surgeries, was injured just before the midpoint of the third quarter Sunday and driven off the field on a cart. Gronkowski suffered a suspected torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and is expected to undergo an MRI on Monday. Coach Bill Belichick said he was taken to a hospital for evaluation. The Patriots beat the Cleveland Browns 27-26 on Tom Bradys two touchdown passes in the last 61 seconds. "Weve sustained some pretty big injuries this year with really important, critical players," Brady. "I think we all feel sorry for Rob, but I dont think anyone feels sorry for the Patriots." Gronkowski raised his right arm to the crowd as he left on the cart with team physician Dr. Thomas Gill sitting next to him. Gronkowski was hurt on a hit by Browns safety T.J. Ward after a 21-yard reception with the Browns leading 12-0. Ward was among many players from both teams who went up to Gronkowski before he left the field. "My intention is never to hurt anyone. Thats not what this game is about. Thats not how I play," Ward said. "I hate to see guys go down with any type of injury. I just wanted him to know, whether he accepted it or not, it wasnt intentional to injure him. But we have to play this game. We have to play it the way that they force us to, and unfortunately, it incurred an injury for him." Ward said if he hit Gronkowski high, there was a chance he might be fined. "Its not a decision where Im going to go low on every play," he said, "but, actually, it has kind of turned into that in those situations, in those split-second decisions where you have a guy running down the field whos 280 (pounds), and Im 200, and the fact that if you do even hit him in his chest and he decides to hunch down or flinch or lower his head, then I could have the chance of being fined." "Its kind of being caught between a rock and a hard place," Ward said. "Its a decision you have to make, but you have to follow the rules at the same time." He said he had been fined three times and "I dont like playing for free." Asked if he had an issue with Ward hitting Gronkowski low, Belichick said, "Thats a question you should take up with the league." The Patriots (10-3) have won three straight games and hold the No. 2 spot in the AFC despite numerous injuries. Gronkowski, wide receiver Danny Amendola, running back Shane Vereen and defensive players Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo and Tommy Kelly all have missed an extended amount of time. In the six games before Sunday, Gronkowski led NFL tight ends with 37 catches and 560 yards receiving. He had two catches for 32 yards Sunday. Now hes out again. "As a team, we want him to play," Patriots cornerback Devin McCourty said, but "you just hate to see that for him. A guy thats battled back through his arm and his back (injuries) and been very productive for us this year, it stinks to see him get carted off the field like that." College Jerseys . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. NCAA Jerseys For Sale . -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/ . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit.TORONTO -- AC Milans legends team looked better than a squad of former players should Wednesday night. The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S.L. Benfica 2-0 to win the Legends Cup at BMO Field. Christian Lantignotti finished off a cross from Ibrahim Ba in the 65th minute to get AC Milan on the board. Then in the 68th minute Milan forward Gauz was taken down in the area. Defender Massimo Oddo easily beat Benfica keeper Nuno Santos on the ensuing penalty kick to give his team a 2-0 lead. "I think AC Milan they play quite a few times a year, I heard 16 times together in a year. This was the first time we played together and I think we did very well," said Benfica coach Antonio Jerontomo. "If we start to play together more often, which we want to do, we will improve as well." Wednesdays match was played as a tribute to the late Mozambique native, Portuguese footballer Eusebio, who passed away Jan. 5 at the age of 71. Despite dominating the first-half possession and out-chancing Benfica the two sides remained scoreless at half. "I think it was a good performance by two good teams," said Jerontomo. "I think we started off well. Maybe AC Milan had a little bit more chances. Probably they have a little more options on the bench as we had a couple of injuries. "The players felt a little bit tired, but I think the spectators enjoyed seeing the ex-champions. Cheap NCAA Jerseys China. They still can play, but not as quick as before. It was a decent game. It was a good crowd, very good crowd." Ba had many quality chances for AC Milan. He nearly opened the scoring in the 14th minute, but collided with Santos and put his shot just wide of the goal. Two minutes later, Santos got just enough of Bas free kick from just outside the area to deflect the shot wide of the goal. In the 20th minute, AC Milan forward Christian Vieri had an excellent strike from the area, but put it just wide. "Weve been in Iran, were going to be in China so weve been all around the world. Weve had a lot of friendly matches and maybe well be back in Toronto," said Milans Palo Maldini. "The crowd was great. Were trying to put on a good show. People were excited to see the old Milan team." Benfica didnt generate much by way of scoring chances in the opening 40 minutes, but in the 32nd minute forward Nandinho had a great opportunity from just outside the box. However, he put the shot over the crossbar. As for Italys chances at the upcoming World Cup next month in Brazil, Maldini didnt seem optimistic. "Italy always battles for the final," he said. "This year is not going to be very easy. The quality is not so good, but we will have a chance to reach semifinal." AC Milan is a seven-time winner of Champions League while Benfica won last years Primeira Liga. ' ' '
02.12.2019 11:26
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)